Mojix Webinar Series: Transforming Your Retail Operations With RFID
Join us on Wednesday, June 28 at 9:00am -10:00am PDT for this informative webinar series from Mojix and discover the benefits and competitive advantages of RFID technology in retail. Learn how you can leverage your greatest asset – the inventory in your physical stores – to compete effectively in an online world.
Retailers who use RFID for inventory management know that it enables them to drive double-digit sales lift and higher margins by reducing out of stocks, end-of-season markdowns, cancelled online orders and customer dissatisfaction. Real-time inventory visibility allows them to implement up-to-the-minute replenishment, pick to the last unit, buy-online-pick-up-in-store and in-store fulfillment.
But that’s just the start. Big-data analytics and in-store IoT appliances enable retailers to deliver a more convenient, more personal, more enjoyable experience to consumers, leading to higher conversion rates, more items per ticket, and, ultimately, more loyalty and repeat business.
Scot Stelter is Vice President of Products for Mojix Inc. He has worked in RFID for more than 10 years, serving in senior marketing positions at Impinj and Alien Technology and as Vice President for RFID and Internet of Things Research for ChainLink Research. Stelter holds BSEE and MBA degrees from the University of California.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Will Omni-Channel Save Retail? - December 14, 2017
- Why The Retail Customer Experience Matters - November 27, 2017
- RFID Brings Greater Safety and Speed to Pre-Flight Checks - November 14, 2017
- 70% Of Enterprises Invest In IoT To Improve Customer Experience According To Forbes - November 8, 2017
- Getting Connected Is Retail’s Future… And It’s Already Here - November 6, 2017