Mojix Webinar Series: Transforming Your Retail Operations With RFID
Join us on Wednesday, June 28 at 9:00am -10:00am PDT for this informative webinar series from Mojix and discover the benefits and competitive advantages of RFID technology in retail. Learn how you can leverage your greatest asset – the inventory in your physical stores – to compete effectively in an online world.
Retailers who use RFID for inventory management know that it enables them to drive double-digit sales lift and higher margins by reducing out of stocks, end-of-season markdowns, cancelled online orders and customer dissatisfaction. Real-time inventory visibility allows them to implement up-to-the-minute replenishment, pick to the last unit, buy-online-pick-up-in-store and in-store fulfillment.
But that’s just the start. Big-data analytics and in-store IoT appliances enable retailers to deliver a more convenient, more personal, more enjoyable experience to consumers, leading to higher conversion rates, more items per ticket, and, ultimately, more loyalty and repeat business.
Scot Stelter is Vice President of Products for Mojix Inc. He has worked in RFID for more than 10 years, serving in senior marketing positions at Impinj and Alien Technology and as Vice President for RFID and Internet of Things Research for ChainLink Research. Stelter holds BSEE and MBA degrees from the University of California.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- There’s More To RFID In Retail Than Just Cutting Costs - June 21, 2017
- It’s Not Just Efficiency, RFID Is About Better Customer Experience Too - June 13, 2017
- Mojix Webinar Series: Transforming Your Retail Operations With RFID - June 7, 2017
- White Paper from Mojix Explores the Future of RFID in Retail - June 6, 2017
- RFID and Security For The Internet of Things - June 1, 2017