Mojix Webinar Series: How To Make IoT Simple, Powerful And Accessible
Join us on Wednesday, August 23 at 9:00am -10:00am PDT and discover how you can transform your business by giving assets a digital voice. Learn how to demystify the internet of things with a platform solution that’s simple, powerful and accessible.
IoT platforms enable digital transformation by allowing businesses to connect and track physical assets throughout their supply chains. By monitoring and saving location and time-series data down to the item level, an IoT platform can create a smart supply chain that provides end-to-end visibility, from production to point-of-sale.
With ViZix® Composer from Mojix, you have an IoT platform that’s “ready to use”, intuitive and capable of rapid solution modeling and deployment. And unlike most IoT platforms that require extensive systems and programming experience to setup and configure, ViZix is designed so virtually anyone in the organization can easily collect and process massive amounts of data in real-time, generating highly valuable insights and actionable information about their business.
Scot Stelter is Vice President of Products for Mojix Inc. He has worked in RFID for more than 10 years, serving in senior marketing positions at Impinj and Alien Technology and as Vice President for RFID and Internet of Things Research for ChainLink Research. Stelter holds BSEE and MBA degrees from the University of California.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Creating Smart Supply Chains That Are Actually Smarter - March 13, 2018
- Boosting the Retail Customer Experience with Digital Mirrors and Fitting Rooms - March 7, 2018
- Improving the Retail In-Store Experience - March 1, 2018
- Bridging the Physical and Digital Experience in Today’s Retail Industry - February 20, 2018
- Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India - February 14, 2018