IoT Journal – Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
IoT Journal does a great job identifying unique and interesting uses for RFID… but only eight? Radio frequency identification is pretty amazing. Although the location-tracking tags that integrate with inventory software have been around for decades, new applications continue to appear as the technology becomes more affordable and approachable.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- IoT in Manufacturing: Improving Productivity and the Bottom Line - September 24, 2018
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018
- Adopt Real-Time Data Analytics Now or Get Left Behind - August 23, 2018
- Retail IoT: The new cashier-free stores transforming shopping - August 21, 2018