IoT Journal – Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
IoT Journal does a great job identifying unique and interesting uses for RFID… but only eight? Radio frequency identification is pretty amazing. Although the location-tracking tags that integrate with inventory software have been around for decades, new applications continue to appear as the technology becomes more affordable and approachable.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Internet of Things: Shaping the Future of Facilities Management - April 19, 2018
- IoT in Retail: How Personalization is Shaping the Retail Value Chain - April 16, 2018
- The Connected Factory: Are Manufacturing Companies Embracing Digital Transformation? - April 10, 2018
- Digitization: Are Retailers Ready to Accept Change? - April 5, 2018
- The Changing Landscape of Shopper Behavior - March 30, 2018