IoT Journal – Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
IoT Journal does a great job identifying unique and interesting uses for RFID… but only eight? Radio frequency identification is pretty amazing. Although the location-tracking tags that integrate with inventory software have been around for decades, new applications continue to appear as the technology becomes more affordable and approachable.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Are Millennials Driving Digital Transformation in Retail? - June 7, 2018
- IoT and the Digital Transformation of the Automotive Industry - June 1, 2018
- Mojix Announces Upgraded STARflex® Enterprise-Class RFID Reader - May 30, 2018
- Will 2018 be the Defining Year of Retail Technology Trends? - May 24, 2018
- How IoT Can Enable Plant Safety and Security - May 15, 2018