IoT Journal – Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
IoT Journal does a great job identifying unique and interesting uses for RFID… but only eight? Radio frequency identification is pretty amazing. Although the location-tracking tags that integrate with inventory software have been around for decades, new applications continue to appear as the technology becomes more affordable and approachable.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Operational Intelligence: The Next Generation of Business Intelligence - August 13, 2018
- Delivering Value: IoT in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - August 8, 2018
- Will the IoT Boom Change How Data is Analysed? - August 6, 2018
- How Delta uses RFID to ensure a smooth supply chain - August 2, 2018
- IoT in Healthcare: Are We There Yet? - August 1, 2018