2017 Annual RFID Journal Award Winners Use Mojix Technology
Honda and Onis Data Systems are among the winners and finalists for 2017, and were announced at RFID Journal’s 15th annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference, held in Phoenix, AZ on May 9-11. Both companies used Mojix RFID solutions in their applications.
Onis Data Systems: Finalist – Best Use of RFID to Enhance a Product or Service
For its use of RFID for identification, access control and security for 53,000 VIPs attending the Rio de Janeiro City Carnival 2017.
View Onis Data Systems Presentation Here: Onis Data Systems
Honda: Winner – Best Manufacturing RFID Implementation
For its use of RFID to provide visibility into the flow and location of rework vehicles, both inside the production facility and within its massive holding yards.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Creating Smart Supply Chains That Are Actually Smarter - March 13, 2018
- Boosting the Retail Customer Experience with Digital Mirrors and Fitting Rooms - March 7, 2018
- Improving the Retail In-Store Experience - March 1, 2018
- Bridging the Physical and Digital Experience in Today’s Retail Industry - February 20, 2018
- Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India - February 14, 2018