2017 Annual RFID Journal Award Winners Use Mojix Technology
Honda and Onis Data Systems are among the winners and finalists for 2017, and were announced at RFID Journal’s 15th annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference, held in Phoenix, AZ on May 9-11. Both companies used Mojix RFID solutions in their applications.
Onis Data Systems: Finalist – Best Use of RFID to Enhance a Product or Service
For its use of RFID for identification, access control and security for 53,000 VIPs attending the Rio de Janeiro City Carnival 2017.
View Onis Data Systems Presentation Here: Onis Data Systems
Honda: Winner – Best Manufacturing RFID Implementation
For its use of RFID to provide visibility into the flow and location of rework vehicles, both inside the production facility and within its massive holding yards.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Will 2018 be the Defining Year of Retail Technology Trends? - May 24, 2018
- How IoT Can Enable Plant Safety and Security - May 15, 2018
- IoT in Retail – Leveraging Smart Devices and Smart Products - May 11, 2018
- How The Internet of Things Enables Global Industrial Supply Chains - May 7, 2018
- Transforming Retail Supply Chain Management - May 1, 2018