2017 Annual RFID Journal Award Winners Use Mojix Technology
Honda and Onis Data Systems are among the winners and finalists for 2017, and were announced at RFID Journal’s 15th annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference, held in Phoenix, AZ on May 9-11. Both companies used Mojix RFID solutions in their applications.
Onis Data Systems: Finalist – Best Use of RFID to Enhance a Product or Service
For its use of RFID for identification, access control and security for 53,000 VIPs attending the Rio de Janeiro City Carnival 2017.
View Onis Data Systems Presentation Here: Onis Data Systems
Honda: Winner – Best Manufacturing RFID Implementation
For its use of RFID to provide visibility into the flow and location of rework vehicles, both inside the production facility and within its massive holding yards.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Blockchain Offers Dynamic Demand Chains In Place Of Rigid Supply Chains - August 16, 2017
- Public vs Private Blockchain In A Wide World Of Unique Applications - August 8, 2017
- Mojix Webinar Series: How To Make IoT Simple, Powerful And Accessible - August 4, 2017
- What is Blockchain and Why is it Disrupting Every Industry? - July 24, 2017
- Why Is Everybody Talking About Omni-Channel Retailing? - July 17, 2017