RFID and Security For The Internet of Things
In this article published by Phys.org™, a leading web-based science, research and technology news service, one of the visionaries of the modern RFID era, Sanjay Sarma, has some interesting perspectives on new uses for RFID and security for the internet of things.
Sarma is vice president for open learning, dean of digital learning, and Fred Fort Flowers and Daniel Fort Flowers Professor of Mechanical Engineering at MIT. Sarma has long been at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT). As the co-founder of the Auto-ID Center (now Auto-ID Labs) at MIT, he has developed many of the technologies behind the Electronic Product Code (EPC) suite of RFID standards now used worldwide.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Predictive Maintenance Really Pays Off in the Oil & Gas Sector - October 11, 2017
- Etisalat and Mojix to Showcase Digitally Transformed Retail Stores at GITEX Technology Week 2017 - October 5, 2017
- In Defense of RFID – Asset Tracking for a Modern Military - October 4, 2017
- Forward Thinking Laid the Foundation for the Perfect Match Between Aerospace and RFID - September 28, 2017
- Mojix to Present at RFID in Retail and Apparel Event - September 21, 2017