RFID and Security For The Internet of Things
In this article published by Phys.org™, a leading web-based science, research and technology news service, one of the visionaries of the modern RFID era, Sanjay Sarma, has some interesting perspectives on new uses for RFID and security for the internet of things.
Sarma is vice president for open learning, dean of digital learning, and Fred Fort Flowers and Daniel Fort Flowers Professor of Mechanical Engineering at MIT. Sarma has long been at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT). As the co-founder of the Auto-ID Center (now Auto-ID Labs) at MIT, he has developed many of the technologies behind the Electronic Product Code (EPC) suite of RFID standards now used worldwide.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Will 2018 be the Defining Year of Retail Technology Trends? - May 24, 2018
- How IoT Can Enable Plant Safety and Security - May 15, 2018
- IoT in Retail – Leveraging Smart Devices and Smart Products - May 11, 2018
- How The Internet of Things Enables Global Industrial Supply Chains - May 7, 2018
- Transforming Retail Supply Chain Management - May 1, 2018