RFID and Security For The Internet of Things
In this article published by Phys.org™, a leading web-based science, research and technology news service, one of the visionaries of the modern RFID era, Sanjay Sarma, has some interesting perspectives on new uses for RFID and security for the internet of things.
Sarma is vice president for open learning, dean of digital learning, and Fred Fort Flowers and Daniel Fort Flowers Professor of Mechanical Engineering at MIT. Sarma has long been at the forefront of the Internet of Things (IoT). As the co-founder of the Auto-ID Center (now Auto-ID Labs) at MIT, he has developed many of the technologies behind the Electronic Product Code (EPC) suite of RFID standards now used worldwide.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- There’s More To RFID In Retail Than Just Cutting Costs - June 21, 2017
- It’s Not Just Efficiency, RFID Is About Better Customer Experience Too - June 13, 2017
- Mojix Webinar Series: Transforming Your Retail Operations With RFID - June 7, 2017
- White Paper from Mojix Explores the Future of RFID in Retail - June 6, 2017
- RFID and Security For The Internet of Things - June 1, 2017