WHAT INFORMATION DOES MOJIX COLLECT?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our products and services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our web site or in connection with our products or services or that you provide to us in any other way. The Personal Information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about specials, sales offers, and new products and services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services. Mojix may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of users of our site and services and its components. Mojix only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the web site or services so that we can improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site and services.
- Our product automatically gathers certain information related to the usage and effectiveness of our online support services. We only use such data in the aggregate, and not in a form that would identify you personally. This aggregate data helps us determine how effective support service is, so we can improve our service tools and make them as effective as possible.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Mojix if your computer supports this type of program. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at mailing@Mojix.com and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
We may receive and store Services Data in connection with providing you with services or in connection with your use of Mojix software. This information may be collected automatically by Mojix or may be submitted by you to Mojix.
We may store non-personally identifiable data, calculated data such as counts, averages, and other statistics based on user usage, submitted Services Data, and the like (“Aggregate Data”). Aggregate Data does not contain any identifiable information on one specific user.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site and on our service are visited and by how many people. Mojix cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or to identify your screen name or e-mail address. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Consent to Processing in the United States
USE OF THE INFORMATION MOJIX RECEIVES
We may use Aggregate Data for any purpose, and may share Aggregate Data with third parties for any purpose.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Mojix endeavors to protect user information to ensure that such information is kept private, however, Mojix cannot guarantee the security of user information.
Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Mojix may allow you to access certain information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. The types of information that you can access and update will change as our web site changes.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to Mojix, even though it may be needed to receive services or take advantage of certain Mojix offerings.
- You may be able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those that may be listed in the “What Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your Mojix account by sending an e-mail to info@Mojix.com and responding affirmatively to any confirmation e-mails that we may send. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the information below. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information using the process described in this notice.
U.S.-E.U. Data Processing
EU and EEA data subjects should also review our supplemental privacy notice at (https://www.mojix.com/supplemental-eu-privacy-policy/) which includes information about our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Mojix site, please send us a detailed message to info@Mojix.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.