Mojix Merges With CXignited To Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
RFID Journal’s Claire Swedberg writes about the recent news that Mojix, a Los Angeles-based radio frequency identification and internet of things technology company, is merging with European IoT firm CXignited. The merger, the companies say, will create a global solution provider that offers the versatility required by retailers, brands and manufacturers as they automate their inventory-management processes and boost in-store customer experiences.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Predictive Maintenance Really Pays Off in the Oil & Gas Sector - October 11, 2017
- Etisalat and Mojix to Showcase Digitally Transformed Retail Stores at GITEX Technology Week 2017 - October 5, 2017
- In Defense of RFID – Asset Tracking for a Modern Military - October 4, 2017
- Forward Thinking Laid the Foundation for the Perfect Match Between Aerospace and RFID - September 28, 2017
- Mojix to Present at RFID in Retail and Apparel Event - September 21, 2017