Mojix Merges With CXignited To Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
RFID Journal’s Claire Swedberg writes about the recent news that Mojix, a Los Angeles-based radio frequency identification and internet of things technology company, is merging with European IoT firm CXignited. The merger, the companies say, will create a global solution provider that offers the versatility required by retailers, brands and manufacturers as they automate their inventory-management processes and boost in-store customer experiences.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Microsoft and GE form partnership to accelerate industrial IoT adoption - July 17, 2018
- Why it’s Time for Retail to Stop Experimenting with IoT, and Start Implementing It - July 16, 2018
- The IoT Revolution in Supply Chain Management - July 12, 2018
- Are Millennials Driving Digital Transformation in Retail? - June 7, 2018
- IoT and the Digital Transformation of the Automotive Industry - June 1, 2018