Mojix Merges With CXignited To Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
RFID Journal’s Claire Swedberg writes about the recent news that Mojix, a Los Angeles-based radio frequency identification and internet of things technology company, is merging with European IoT firm CXignited. The merger, the companies say, will create a global solution provider that offers the versatility required by retailers, brands and manufacturers as they automate their inventory-management processes and boost in-store customer experiences.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Will Omni-Channel Save Retail? - December 14, 2017
- Why The Retail Customer Experience Matters - November 27, 2017
- RFID Brings Greater Safety and Speed to Pre-Flight Checks - November 14, 2017
- 70% Of Enterprises Invest In IoT To Improve Customer Experience According To Forbes - November 8, 2017
- Getting Connected Is Retail’s Future… And It’s Already Here - November 6, 2017