Mojix Merges With CXignited To Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
RFID Journal’s Claire Swedberg writes about the recent news that Mojix, a Los Angeles-based radio frequency identification and internet of things technology company, is merging with European IoT firm CXignited. The merger, the companies say, will create a global solution provider that offers the versatility required by retailers, brands and manufacturers as they automate their inventory-management processes and boost in-store customer experiences.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Creating Smart Supply Chains That Are Actually Smarter - March 13, 2018
- Boosting the Retail Customer Experience with Digital Mirrors and Fitting Rooms - March 7, 2018
- Improving the Retail In-Store Experience - March 1, 2018
- Bridging the Physical and Digital Experience in Today’s Retail Industry - February 20, 2018
- Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India - February 14, 2018