What Is A Digital Transformation And Why Should You Care?
Forbes contributing writer and tech company veteran Jim Miller discusses why we should care about digital transformation. He states that Digitization is the translation, representation, and presentation of every sound, image, video, document, transaction, and measurement into a machine-readable (digital) and actionable format.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018
- Adopt Real-Time Data Analytics Now or Get Left Behind - August 23, 2018
- Retail IoT: The new cashier-free stores transforming shopping - August 21, 2018
- What Is A Digital Transformation And Why Should You Care? - August 17, 2018