What Is A Digital Transformation And Why Should You Care?
Forbes contributing writer and tech company veteran Jim Miller discusses why we should care about digital transformation. He states that Digitization is the translation, representation, and presentation of every sound, image, video, document, transaction, and measurement into a machine-readable (digital) and actionable format.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Experiential Retail Guide: How To Create Better In-Store Experiences - October 31, 2018
- Leveraging Technology in the Retail Supply Chain - October 22, 2018
- IoT in Manufacturing: Improving Productivity and the Bottom Line - September 24, 2018
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018