Will the IoT Boom Change How Data is Analysed?
According to an article by Eileen Yu in ZDNet, the deluge of data generated by Internet of Things will impact machine learning and the quality of data analysis, driving the need for such devices to get smarter and decide where data should be analysed.
As more devices come online, each generating data, the way information is analysed and used to facilitate machine learning will have to change.
Data is key to improving the accuracy and predictions of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) systems–the more images of apple and oranges it is fed, the better it will be at distinguishing the two.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Operational Intelligence: The Next Generation of Business Intelligence - August 13, 2018
- Delivering Value: IoT in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - August 8, 2018
- Will the IoT Boom Change How Data is Analysed? - August 6, 2018
- How Delta uses RFID to ensure a smooth supply chain - August 2, 2018
- IoT in Healthcare: Are We There Yet? - August 1, 2018