Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
India’s tech spending will climb 12 percent in 2018 to reach US$70 billion, while China will see its tech budget will grow 8 percent to US$234 billion, projects Forrester.
According to Forrester Research, tech spending in India is projected to climb 12 percent this year to hit US$70 billion, while China will see its tech expenditure grow 8 percent to US$234 billion. The government and business digital transformation efforts were expected to continue to fuel industry spending in the two Asian markets.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Will 2018 be the Defining Year of Retail Technology Trends? - May 24, 2018
- How IoT Can Enable Plant Safety and Security - May 15, 2018
- IoT in Retail – Leveraging Smart Devices and Smart Products - May 11, 2018
- How The Internet of Things Enables Global Industrial Supply Chains - May 7, 2018
- Transforming Retail Supply Chain Management - May 1, 2018