Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
India’s tech spending will climb 12 percent in 2018 to reach US$70 billion, while China will see its tech budget will grow 8 percent to US$234 billion, projects Forrester.
According to Forrester Research, tech spending in India is projected to climb 12 percent this year to hit US$70 billion, while China will see its tech expenditure grow 8 percent to US$234 billion. The government and business digital transformation efforts were expected to continue to fuel industry spending in the two Asian markets.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Microsoft and GE form partnership to accelerate industrial IoT adoption - July 17, 2018
- Why it’s Time for Retail to Stop Experimenting with IoT, and Start Implementing It - July 16, 2018
- The IoT Revolution in Supply Chain Management - July 12, 2018
- Are Millennials Driving Digital Transformation in Retail? - June 7, 2018
- IoT and the Digital Transformation of the Automotive Industry - June 1, 2018