Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
India’s tech spending will climb 12 percent in 2018 to reach US$70 billion, while China will see its tech budget will grow 8 percent to US$234 billion, projects Forrester.
According to Forrester Research, tech spending in India is projected to climb 12 percent this year to hit US$70 billion, while China will see its tech expenditure grow 8 percent to US$234 billion. The government and business digital transformation efforts were expected to continue to fuel industry spending in the two Asian markets.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018
- Adopt Real-Time Data Analytics Now or Get Left Behind - August 23, 2018
- Retail IoT: The new cashier-free stores transforming shopping - August 21, 2018
- What Is A Digital Transformation And Why Should You Care? - August 17, 2018