Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
India’s tech spending will climb 12 percent in 2018 to reach US$70 billion, while China will see its tech budget will grow 8 percent to US$234 billion, projects Forrester.
According to Forrester Research, tech spending in India is projected to climb 12 percent this year to hit US$70 billion, while China will see its tech expenditure grow 8 percent to US$234 billion. The government and business digital transformation efforts were expected to continue to fuel industry spending in the two Asian markets.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Creating Smart Supply Chains That Are Actually Smarter - March 13, 2018
- Boosting the Retail Customer Experience with Digital Mirrors and Fitting Rooms - March 7, 2018
- Improving the Retail In-Store Experience - March 1, 2018
- Bridging the Physical and Digital Experience in Today’s Retail Industry - February 20, 2018
- Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India - February 14, 2018