Digital transformation to drive tech spending in China, India
India’s tech spending will climb 12 percent in 2018 to reach US$70 billion, while China will see its tech budget will grow 8 percent to US$234 billion, projects Forrester.
According to Forrester Research, tech spending in India is projected to climb 12 percent this year to hit US$70 billion, while China will see its tech expenditure grow 8 percent to US$234 billion. The government and business digital transformation efforts were expected to continue to fuel industry spending in the two Asian markets.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Experiential Retail Guide: How To Create Better In-Store Experiences - October 31, 2018
- Leveraging Technology in the Retail Supply Chain - October 22, 2018
- IoT in Manufacturing: Improving Productivity and the Bottom Line - September 24, 2018
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018