Mojix, LATAM – Remote position
Plug into Mojix 🔌 and develop worldclass mobile applications, architect modern mobile frameworks and SDK, and interface with IoT sensors from RFID to BLE and NFC. Be part of Mojix remote distributed teams, work from home! We are a global IoT company with worldwide offices and awesome products, customers.
Senior Mobile Developers use their programming knowledge to build mobile applications, as well as to build mobile versions of websites. Given the prevalence of mobile devices, employment opportunities for Mobile Developers are promising. Uses programming languages and development skills to create, test, and develop applications on mobile devices. Work in operating system environments like iOS and Android and often take into account UI and UX principles when creating applications.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to the biggest Retail, Food, and other industries companies worldwide
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Contributing to the creation of one of the most potent tools with RFID item tracking system.
- 4+ years of experience with JS frameworks (Ionic, Angular 2+, TypeScript, RxJs)
- MUST be Responsive and mobile first.
- SOLID principles, mobile design patterns
- Testing tools: E2E and unit tests Experience with ReactJS, React Native, Flutter is a plus.
- Mobile Native: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C experience is a plus
- Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban