Sr. Mobile Software Developer
Mojix, LATAM – Remote position
Senior Mobile Software Developer
Plug into Mojix 🔌 and develop worldclass mobile applications, architect modern mobile frameworks and SDK, and interface with IoT sensors from RFID to BLE and NFC. Be part of Mojix remote distributed teams, work from home! We are a global IoT company with worldwide offices and awesome products, customers.
We are looking for a skilled Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile and Web applications in hybrid environments. The Mobile Developer’s responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications, and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
To be successful as a Mobile Developer you must combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications. Create UI tests to source analytics.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to the biggest Retail, Food, and other industries companies worldwide
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Contributing to the creation of one of the most potent tools with RFID item tracking system.
- 4+years of experience with JS frameworks (Angular, React)
- MUST Responsive and mobile first.
- Mobile hybrid experience (Ionic, React Native)
- SOLID principles, mobile design patterns
- Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, XP
- Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Redux experience a plus