Agile Project Manager
Mojix, LATAM – Remote position
Agile Project Manager
At Mojix, we take pride in continuous evolution. The driving force behind our business growth is a skilled and dedicated project management team. We’re searching for a highly qualified project manager to help us maintain our position as an innovative leaders in the IoT world. The ideal candidate will have production experience and strong skills in developing and overseeing work plans. The project manager will also prepare and present updates regularly to relevant management channels, ensuring that our goal of innovation is being achieved.
Agile Project managers are responsible for successful product delivery. Is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to amazing customers worldwide.
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM.
- Strong career growth within teams, and across global business and technology careers.
- Manage phases of software development life cycle (SLDC) for all products and solutions
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Established workflow efficiencies, by analyzing and identifying ineffective processes within the development department, reaching across company-wide departments.
- Managed a team with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Developed work plans with milestone breakdowns for each phase of the overall project schedule.
- Control change management process through ‘Agile Kanban’ board.
- Balanced business/technical background.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Tracked project statuses and ensured the resolution of issues through ‘Atlassian JIRA’.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.