Mojix, LATAM – Remote position
We’re looking for special species of engineers with testing DNA and passion. If that sounds like you, join our distributed teams as a Quality Assurance Engineer! Work from home! We are a global IoT company with awesome products, customers.
Our QA Engineer will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. Must be designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working with multicultural teams in US, and LATAM
- Working directly with decision-makers
- Advanced English Level required
- 1+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, kanban
Other jobs at Mojix
Senior Java Engineer
Remote – LATAM
Junior .NET Developer
Remote – LATAM
Remote – LATAM
Mojix is a global leader in item-level intelligence solutions for Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Retail. The firm is leading the way in item-level traceability solutions utilizing its high security, globally scalable cloud-hosted SaaS platform. Founded in 2004, the company has deep domain expertise in serialization technologies such as RFID, NFC, and print based marking systems. Mojix builds business intelligence from event-triggered actions tracking billions of unique identities, following item lifecycles from source to shelf. Companies can leverage the seamlessly integrated data to increase their sales and operational efficiency, reduce major risks and enhance their customer experience. With offices across the US, Latin America and Europe, Mojix is now a recognized expert in end-to-end, item-level track and trace, product authentication and automated inventory management.