Mojix, US – www.mojix.com
Mojix, a tech firm headquartered in LA, is looking for a Project Engineer for its US Professional Services Organization, to support our projects. Leader in its segment of the Internet of Things (IoT), Mojix is revolutionizing operational processes in the Luxury, Retail, and Food industry sectors. If you are passionate about technology and innovation, take part in the adventure!
You belong to our Professional Service Team, and report to our Vice President of Professional Services.
•Customer Service Management:
- During Project design and build, and implementation you work as a strong tandem with a Sales Manager to:
- Support in pre-sales activities of IoT/RFID solutions
- Perform solution design – software work-flow and RFID hardware implementation design
- Coordinate planning for passive UHF RFID Readers and associated components
- Project manage customer solution implementation coordination
- Perform solution deployments, including RFID hardware implementations at onsite customer locations
- Project manage third-party partners during solution deployments
- Responsible for customer onboarding and training – ensure continuous solution adoption
- Aide in troubleshooting/resolving any technical issues to customer-related inquiries
- Collect/challenge/prioritize change requests and submit to Business Solution and Product Teams
- Contribute to Customer Success Team governance (Reporting, Team meetings animation, workshops organization, …) for Senior Sales and Service Manager.
- Strong RFID knowledge
- Knowledge of Layout Software (like Visio and AutoCad)
- Knowledge of industrial processes and defining work-flows.
- Good knowledge in Networks (vpn / gateway / DNS resolution / security)
- Experience with Linux, Unix
- Experience with Web Services, API, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of LAN Network, Firewalls, proxy, HTTP Errors, server-side errors, TCP/IP
- Autonomous in organizing own tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in line with business objectives
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication – proactively share visibility
- Good customer-facing and communication skills – be able to lead training sessions
- Ability to solve Customer crisis situations.
- You must be a Citizen of the United States of America
- Min 4+ years of experience as Technical Support/ Professional Services on software deployment and RFID Hardware solutions
- Advanced English speaking and writing