At Mojix we are looking for passionate, proactive, and innovative people!🤓 Now we are looking for Cybersecurity Engineer to join us!
CyberSecurity Engineers or Security Engineers are responsible for designing and implementing highly secure solutions that protect against potential cyber-attacks and hacking threats. Security Engineers take on a technical role often found within a larger organisation that might be dealing with sensitive data and/or information assets.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s information assets.
- Running vulnerability and penetration tests on systems.
- Fix vulnerabilities in the code, open source dependencies, containers, and infrastructure as code.
- Troubleshooting security and system problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization’s information assest are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Continous Testing and identifying software and system vulnerabilities.
- Incident management, communication and reporting.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to the biggest Retail, Food, and other industries companies worldwide.
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM .
- Contributing to the creation of one of the most potent tools with RFID item tracking system.
- 2 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques and tools.
- Ethical Hacking CEH Certification (Desirable).
- Security threat detection, responding to security threats.
- Java Backend experience, Java SE and Java EE applications.
- Software architectures, Microservices, N-Tier.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Documenting and reporting skills.
- Advanced written and spoken english.
Other jobs at Mojix
Senior Java Engineer
Remote – LATAM
Senior Backend Engineer
Remote – LATAM
Remote – LATAM
Mojix is a global leader in item-level intelligence solutions for Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Retail. The firm is leading the way in item-level traceability solutions utilizing its high security, globally scalable cloud-hosted SaaS platform. Founded in 2004, the company has deep domain expertise in serialization technologies such as RFID, NFC, and print based marking systems. Mojix builds business intelligence from event-triggered actions tracking billions of unique identities, following item lifecycles from source to shelf. Companies can leverage the seamlessly integrated data to increase their sales and operational efficiency, reduce major risks and enhance their customer experience. With offices across the US, Latin America and Europe, Mojix is now a recognized expert in end-to-end, item-level track and trace, product authentication and automated inventory management.