LATAM, Remote – www.mojix.com
You are looking for a great big and epic team? Ready to accelerate your engineering career path? You will have the opportunity to create and deploy applications for various high-profile clients.
The Network Engineer role is a key part of the Managed Services team, performing advanced troubleshooting and support for our Managed Services customers. This role requires deep technical analysis/troubleshooting skills as well as an ability to work within and understand the network environments of various sizes and complexities.
Team members must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, with customers located in multiple geographies, and be willing to adjust schedules to meet the needs of the customer. Participation in 24×7 on-call rotation is required.
- Provide escalation support and guidance to Associate team members.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including services packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure network/system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, research trends, and plan for scalable growth.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to network infrastructures.
- Deploy and maintain MFA technology within various networks according to customer needs.
- Work with Sr. Network Engineer and Services Team on large scale projects.
- Participate in developing the Knowledge Base by contributing articles related to troubleshooting tips and techniques and be willing to work with others to assist in these efforts.
- Participate in on-call rotation (Team cycle is 24x7x365 coverage).
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Working directly with decision-makers
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience (5-year minimum)
- CCNA certification highly desired
- Proficient-level understanding of LAN/WAN protocols and technologies o VTP/VLANs, STP, VRRP/HSRP, BGP/EIGRP/MPLS Routing Protocols
- o IPSEC S2S VPN, RA VPN, SASE, SD-WAN
- o NextGen Firewall (Cisco FTD preferred) and JSON scripting.
- Solid understanding of the OSI, TCP/IP, and Networking Models
- Monitoring / RMM Tools (Nable preferred)
- Case Management & Documentation
Nice to have:
- Successful track record within a Managed Services Provider (MSP) organization
- Datacenter exposure/NOC experience
- Windows Server Administration skills a plus
- Experience with load balancers a plus