Global Support Engineer
LATAM, Remote – www.mojix.com
Global Support Engineer
Mojix, a tech firm headquartered in LA, is looking for a Global Support Engineer, to help to lead different projects.
Leader in its segment of the IoT, Mojix is revolutionizing operational processes in the Luxury, Retail, and Food industry sectors. If you’re passionate about technology and innovation, take part in the adventure! Apply now.
You will work with the Global Support team, and report to the Global Support Lead. Your daily duties and responsibilities as a Support Engineer are detailed below:
- Ticket management Level 1 and 2 support for our Customers and Partners, In compliance with our Agreement Support SLAs Management of incoming tickets Deep troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues Participation and monitoring of incident resolution Customer communication management Drafting and dissemination of incident reports Prioritizing customer queries and escalating properly to L3. Manage Customer communication about maintenance operations, updating our Cloud environment, Edge servers, and migration operations Proactive reporting of bugs and/or Product improvements related to the tickets already processed
- Customer Project Support, Participation in Customer meetings related to Support topics. Participation in Support Kick off sessions with Project and Service Managers in the RUN phase.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of our Global Support organization, Support to the Global Support Lead in the analysis and continuous improvement of our support procedures measuring customer satisfaction, and implementing corrective actions the implementation of our Support tools in coordination with the IT and Engineering team (ticketing, monitoring, etc.)
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to the biggest Retail, Food, and other industries companies worldwide
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Contributing to the creation of one of the most potent tools with RFID item tracking system.
- Support Engineers L2
- 2+ years of cloud software experience
- 2+ Customer support experience
- knowledge of hardware and networking systems
- Knowledge of operating systems: Linux, web services
- Experience Internet browsers
- Supporting mobile devices
- Troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues
- REST API and Postman
- Advanced English Level required (French, Portuguese is a plus)