Mojix, LATAM – Remote position
Are you a CloudOps engineer looking to be a Guardian of a production galaxy? 🚀 Build an extraordinary career path! Join our growing team of advanced Cloud Ops Engineering! 🌍
The Senior CloudOps Engineer will work with leading Cloud and Edge infrastructure technology to deploy, scale and manage Mojix SaaS production infrastructure and software globally and meet our customer SLAs. Working closely with software development teams to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of software into runtime environments quickly and reliably.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Deployment, configuration and infrastructure management for both production and development teams.
-Executing and troubleshooting SaaS application deployment procedures.
-Development and improvement of release automation tools.
-Analyzing and supporting cloud infrastructure platforms for reliable SaaS operations. -Develop monitoring systems and automated processes to troubleshoot performance challenges and recommend corrective actions.
-Documenting release procedures, developed tools and infrastructure related information.
-Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service
-Support and troubleshoot L3 customer issues.
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working close to amaizing customers worldwide
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Strong career growth within teams, and across global business and technology careers.
- 2+ Experience working as a CloudOps engineer.
- Advanced scripting skills.
- Experience using Python or Java.
- Experience with Hashicorp Terraform, Ansible or Jenkins. Microservice Orchestration with Kubernetes and Docker Swarm.
- GCP, Microsoft Azure or AWS experience SQL, NoSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or MQTT brokers.