LATAM, Remote – www.mojix.com
You are looking for a great big and epic team? Ready to accelerate your engineering career path? You will have the opportunity to create and deploy applications for various high-profile clients.
The CloudOps Engineer will work with leading Cloud infrastructure technology to deploy, scale and manage customer production infrastructure and software globally and meet customer SLAs.
Working closely with software development teams to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of software into runtime environments quickly and reliably.
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage an AWS production system
- Making sure AWS production systems are reliable, secure, and scalable
- Resolving problems across multiple application domains and platforms using system troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques
- Automating different operational processes by designing, maintaining, and managing tools
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for all Cloud and Enterprise deploymentsLead the organizations platform security efforts by collaborating with the core engineering teamDevelop policies, standards, and guidelines for IAC and CI/CD that teams can follow
As a true member of a human-scale team in LATAM, you’ll benefit from…
- Working with multicultural teams in France, the US, and LATAM
- Working directly with decision-makers
- Degree in Computer Science or related Fields.
- Microservices experience.
- CI/CD pipelines practices.
- Proficiency with server-side languages.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- Proficiency with version control software.
- Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible.
- AWS experience.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and identify opportunities to automate repetitive tasks.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.