Business Solution Architect
Mojix, US – www.mojix.com
Business Solution Architect
Mojix, a tech firm headquartered in LA, is looking for a Business Solution Architect, to help to lead different projects.
Leader in its segment of the IoT, Mojix is revolutionizing operational processes in the Luxury, Retail, and Food industry sectors. If you’re passionate about technology and innovation, take part in the adventure! Apply now.
We believe in creating a future of connected products through our item chain platform, ytem™. Digitization and serialization of individual products, end-to-end traceability, retail and supply chain efficiency, food traceability for consumer safety and reduced waste, are all examples of what ytem™ is leveraging on our expanding customer base.
Mojix is on a trajectory for rapid growth. To further fuel our momentum, we are looking to expand the Business Solutions team, whose responsibility is to support the sales team in technical presales and to contribute to the product roadmap.
The Business Solution team is a creative, ambitious and highly technical team, aiming to provide best-in-class solutions to our global customers.
You should be a creative thinker who embraces the Saas product strategy, has a strong involvement in customer relations and the ability to think outside the box. We are looking for a software technical presale profile, with experience in Enterprise Software Integration and possibly in traceability technologies and platforms.
We are looking for a curious mindset, very agile and able to discuss both business and technical, both market fit and solution design.
You will work with the sales team to qualify leads and project, present and advocate the MOJIX ytem™ product and find out the best solution design for your customer.
You will work with the Customer Success team, to prepare the projects, refine and detail the solution design, help partners use our ytem™ product and work with our customers to reach the adequate solution.
You will work with the Product and Marketing teams to describe repeatable, value added requirements in order to enrich our product with new features, enhancements, data and business value.
The position requires a solid experience in enterprise software and SaaS usage, while having a strong appetite for real use cases, solution design and a problem solving mindset.
As a plus, experience in traceability technologies solution design (Barcode, RFID, …) in the various verticals of our customers (Retail, Luxury, Supply Chain, Food, Drugs, Cosmetics…) is definitely a plus.
Your key responsabilities
- Understand customer requirements and be able to clearly articulate those requirements back to internal teams.
- Transform requirements into a complete solution using the ytem™ product.
- Contribute to the product roadmap by synthesizing and sharing all requirements that are a market fit for our product.
- Identify key new features and enhancements and be able to justify the business benefits for our customers and Mojix.
- Support sales teams in technical pre-sales activities.
- Present the ytem™ solution to customers
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales experience selling SaaS software in the enterprise space.
- 5+ years experience in solution design of cloud-based applications in a relevant space (IoT, Traceability, Manufacturing, Analytics, Planning, ERP, or other complex applications)
- Ability to influence executive decisions with clearly articulated, evidence-based arguments
- Ability to travel 35%-40% worldwide to meet with customers, partners and field personnel
- A collaborative, open-minded, team-oriented approach is critical
- Experience in one retail, luxury, supply chain/manufacturing, food, drugs, or cosmetics is a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Clearly understand and be able to articulate customer Requirements and Use Cases to translate them into an actionable solution
- Perfect understanding of SaaS Projects – able to lead IT integration project streams
- Self-motivated, autonomous in organizing own tasks
- Solid organization skills, delivery oriented – proactively prioritize tasks
- Anticipate and mitigate risks – raise alerts
- Ability to step back and manage own stress
- Excellent written and verbal communication – proactively share visibility
- Excellent client-facing and internal com skills
know how to animate the various MOJIX team players and reach a common goal.
- Experience in handling RFI/RFP
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with GS1 and/or EPC Global standards including EPCIS and Core Business Vocabulary
- Technical ability with REST APIs and Postman
- Remote Location: The candidate must be based within 1 hour of an international airport.
- Frequent travel required to visit prospects, customers and internal teams.
- Ability to work independently from home and during travel in an unstructured and fluid fashion, in order to meet simultaneous pre-sales objectives.
- Remote customer and internal work required; needs to be comfortable in extended phone conversations, conference calls, presentations and remote computer sessions.