Operational Intelligence: The Next Generation of Business Intelligence
RFID and IoT technology would seem to fit perfectly within the design of any solution that offers real-time operational intelligence. This thoughtfully written piece by Chuck Brans at RTInsights discusses the topic in detail, but also introduces the importance of Digital Transformation in paving the way for significant changes in product design, development and delivery. The article looks at the difference between business intelligence and operational intelligence and the real-time decision tools that drive digital transformation.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018
- Adopt Real-Time Data Analytics Now or Get Left Behind - August 23, 2018
- Retail IoT: The new cashier-free stores transforming shopping - August 21, 2018
- What Is A Digital Transformation And Why Should You Care? - August 17, 2018