Mojix to Present at RFID in Retail and Apparel Event
About the Presentation
IoT in Retail – Make It Simple, Powerful and Accessible
RFID now delivers 99% accuracy in minutes. This visibility can improve availability, streamline operations and provide insight. With that, retailers face the challenge of processing and making sense of the data. Enter the IoT platform solution. IoT platforms enable digital transformation by allowing retailers to connect and track physical assets throughout their supply chains. For an IoT platform to be truly successful, it must be “ready to use” by business people, not software engineers, and capable of rapid solution modeling and execution so virtually anyone in the organization can collect and process massive amounts of data in real-time, generating valuable insights and actionable information about their business.
About RFID in Retail and Apparel
The event, which targets retailers and brand owners, will feature case studies presented by end users already utilizing radio frequency identification (RFID), as well as technology companies showcasing their latest products.
The conference sessions will cover the four foundational use cases for RFID in retail: inventory accuracy, out-of-stocks, product location and loss detection. In addition, presenters will discuss second-order use cases, including enhancing the customer experience, cycle-counting strategies, conversion and loss prevention. The presentations will help attendees determine the best approach for their needs, learn best practices from early adopters, find the right technology partners and move forward with deployment.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- Predictive Maintenance Really Pays Off in the Oil & Gas Sector - October 11, 2017
- Etisalat and Mojix to Showcase Digitally Transformed Retail Stores at GITEX Technology Week 2017 - October 5, 2017
- In Defense of RFID – Asset Tracking for a Modern Military - October 4, 2017
- Forward Thinking Laid the Foundation for the Perfect Match Between Aerospace and RFID - September 28, 2017
- Mojix to Present at RFID in Retail and Apparel Event - September 21, 2017