New Video Highlights Mojix OmniSense Retail Inventory Service
Ecommerce is transforming the landscape for brick and mortar retailers. Today’s shoppers want the convenience of shopping online and going to the store when they desire an in-store experience. They also want to combine the two by purchasing online and then picking up in the store. This is the foundation of omni-channel retail and it wouldn’t be possible without the highly accurate retail inventory that RFID technology provides.
Did you know that shoppers typically spend about twice the value of their initial order when placing it online and picking it up in the store? This is just one of the many benefits and reasons why retailers are embracing an omni-channel business model.
With OmniSense Inventory Service from Mojix, retailers can now deliver a seamless and enjoyable omni-channel customer experience to all of their shoppers.
For more information about Mojix OmniSense Inventory Service, click here
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- What is Blockchain and Why is it Disrupting Every Industry? - July 24, 2017
- Why Is Everybody Talking About Omni-Channel Retailing? - July 17, 2017
- Changing Consumer Mindset Needs A Change Of Retail Technology - July 10, 2017
- New Video Highlights Mojix OmniSense Retail Inventory Service - July 7, 2017
- There’s More To RFID In Retail Than Just Cutting Costs - June 21, 2017