New Video Highlights Mojix OmniSense Retail Inventory Service
Ecommerce is transforming the landscape for brick and mortar retailers. Today’s shoppers want the convenience of shopping online and going to the store when they desire an in-store experience. They also want to combine the two by purchasing online and then picking up in the store. This is the foundation of omni-channel retail and it wouldn’t be possible without the highly accurate retail inventory that RFID technology provides.
Did you know that shoppers typically spend about twice the value of their initial order when placing it online and picking it up in the store? This is just one of the many benefits and reasons why retailers are embracing an omni-channel business model.
With OmniSense Inventory Service from Mojix, retailers can now deliver a seamless and enjoyable omni-channel customer experience to all of their shoppers.
For more information about Mojix OmniSense Inventory Service, click here
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- RFID Brings Greater Safety and Speed to Pre-Flight Checks - November 14, 2017
- 70% Of Enterprises Invest In IoT To Improve Customer Experience According To Forbes - November 8, 2017
- Getting Connected Is Retail’s Future… And It’s Already Here - November 6, 2017
- RFID Means Better Patient Care & Lower Costs for the Healthcare Sector - November 2, 2017
- RFID Adoption in Retail – Are We There Yet? - October 27, 2017