How Delta uses RFID to ensure a smooth supply chain
Delta’s foray into RFID for logistics began in 2012 — and has yet to lose steam
Passengers flying with Delta Air Lines no longer have to play “I spy” with their luggage while on the plane: In addition to text alerts when their flight time or gate changes, RFID tags let them know when luggage boards the plane.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jim is the Sr. Director of Corporate Communications at Mojix, Inc., a leading provider of wide-area RFID systems and IoT platform solutions. Jim has more than 30 years experience working for both start-up and public technology companies.
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- IoT in Manufacturing: Improving Productivity and the Bottom Line - September 24, 2018
- Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence: What’s the Difference? - September 6, 2018
- The Rise, Fall and Return of RFID - September 4, 2018
- Adopt Real-Time Data Analytics Now or Get Left Behind - August 23, 2018
- Retail IoT: The new cashier-free stores transforming shopping - August 21, 2018