Mojix CEO, Dan Doles, To Speak At MIT Enterprise Forum
Leading CEOs, founders and technology experts will discuss Blockchain for Supply Chains
Los Angeles, CA, August 31, 2017 – Dan Doles, President and CEO of Mojix, Inc., a leading provider of wide-area RFID systems and IoT platform solutions, will be speaking at the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge’s event – Emerging Applications of Blockchain for Supply Chains. Taking place at the MIT Stata Center in Cambridge, MA on September 12, from 5:30pm – 8:00pm, the session will feature a group of leading CEOs, founders, and technology experts at the companies on the forefront of this ongoing digital transformation of supply chain. Attendees of the session will learn:
- What are the various opportunities of using blockchain in the supply chain, which hold the most potential, and what implementations are providing value right now?
- How is or can blockchain be combined with other technologies, such as IoT, to tackle supply chain challenges in new ways?
- What are the hurdles for widespread adoption?
- Dan Doles, CEO, Mojix
- Dan Harple, Founder and CEO, Context Labs
- Bill McBeath, Chief Research Officer, ChainLink Research
- Brigid McDermott, Vice President, Blockchain, IBM
- Samantha Radocchia, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Chronicled
For more information, please go to: http://www.mitforumcambridge.org/event/blockchain-new-supply-chain/
Mojix provides real-time IoT solutions for enterprise operations management and customer engagement. Its cloud-based IoT software platform and mobile applications leverages its pioneering wide-area RFID systems, which are built on patented long-range location technology, real-time IoT software platform solutions and cloud and mobile development services for IoT applications. Our primary focus is solving the big data problems created by collecting large-scale amounts of data from various wireless and wired sources. We are innovators in fixed infrastructure sensor networks that collect, store, analyze and interconnect data from multiple sources including RFID, GPS and other sensor devices. Mojix IoT solutions provide big data scalability and feature highly configurable application frameworks and elegant user interfaces with advanced analytics, enabling end-to-end business intelligence and data visibility across multiple industries. For more information, visit www.mojix.com.
About The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge is the founding chapter and one of 25 worldwide chapters comprising the MIT Enterprise Forum, Inc. Offering more than 40 programs and events annually that inspire innovation, MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge initiatives facilitate critical one-on-one mentoring while providing team services that increase the skills and expertise necessary for entrepreneurs to succeed.
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Latest posts by Jim Donaldson (see all)
- RFID Brings Greater Safety and Speed to Pre-Flight Checks - November 14, 2017
- 70% Of Enterprises Invest In IoT To Improve Customer Experience According To Forbes - November 8, 2017
- Getting Connected Is Retail’s Future… And It’s Already Here - November 6, 2017
- RFID Means Better Patient Care & Lower Costs for the Healthcare Sector - November 2, 2017
- RFID Adoption in Retail – Are We There Yet? - October 27, 2017