SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL SALES & PARTNERSHIPS
Mojix, US – www.mojix.com
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL SALES & PARTNERSHIPS
Mojix, a tech firm headquartered in LA, is looking for a Senior Vice President, Global Sales & Partnerships, to help to lead different projects.
Leader in its segment of the IoT, Mojix is revolutionizing operational processes in the Luxury, Retail, and Food industry sectors. If you’re passionate about technology and innovation, take part in the adventure! Apply now.
We are searching for a motivated innovator and dynamic B2B experienced sales and marketing executive to accelerate new channel partnerships and reseller alliances. The Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Partnerships, reporting to President & CCO is accountable for developing new business F1000 clients with substantial six-figure and seven-figure deal sizes while expanding brand visibility.
This position must have someone who manages both direct sales and channel partnership approach with a strong focus on channel partnerships experience in Supply Chain technology solutions sales (WMS, TMS, ERP, Planning solutions) and delivering successful partnership lead generation through closed-won bookings.
- SaaS Enterprise Selling to global, Fortune 1000 accounts in Supply Chain.
- Sell into CPG, Retail, Technology and Manufacturing industries, and possibly Pharma in future.
- Responsible for leading directly and your sales team to 25-50% Prospecting of ICP (Ideal Client Profile) New business opportunities (separate from marketing TAM/MQL leads) within the right verticals.
- Work directly with and leading the strategies for Marketing and Lead Generation to drive campaigns that build our sales pipeline to drive ROI and value.
- Channel and alliance management – Strategic Partnership of ICP new business opportunities. This business is highly dependent on channel partner sales leads and relationships, so a strong Supply Chain network is preferred.
- Lead the strategies and nurturing as executive sponsor of relationship management of assigned alliances and channel partners.
- Outbound prospecting through creating value-based relationships with new prospects.
- Inbound lead development and prospecting techniques. Work closely with or manage a SDR/BDR function (directly or indirectly with Marketing).
- Opportunity progression from MQL to SAL (Sales Accepted Lead) through Contract WIN and even ongoing customer upsell and renewal.
- A consultative sale with a long sale cycle of 9-12 months including solution design and data analytics to tell a story.
- Collaborating with internal team members cross-functionally.
- Developing business cases to justify investments in your solution, including problem solution customer pain points.
- Communicating with, and presenting to, VP/SVP C-level executives across IT, Supply Chain and Finance within prospects.
- Meeting deadlines and exceeding targets in RFP across multiple opportunities.
- Manage team responding and supporting RFI/RFP submissions.
- Accountable for Sales Playbook and strategic coaching and training of Account. Executives by Strong Sales Process and use of Sales Force tools driving account planning.
- 33-50% travel requirements regularly to Boca Raton, FL corporate and/or other company office locations (Alpharetta, GA and Paris, France), new client sales engagement meetings, conferences, and events across North America and occasionally Internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree (Required), Master’s Degree (Preferred).
- Supply Chain Management & Technology Experience (strongly preferred).
- Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of selling software and solutions to VP/SVP, C-Levels in multiple verticals for long-cycle deals ranging in $250K to $1MM+ ARR and professional services range.
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS Enterprise F1000 sales experience role, technology SaaS technology solutions based selling is required, in the supply chain and logistics technology industry space (Preferred).
- Deep understanding of supply chain management (Inventory, Planning, Sourcing, Demand Forecasting, Logistics and transportation/distribution) concepts, processes, and challenges is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data & Analytics enterprise technology experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of the high-level uses of RFID and Serialisation technologies in Food, Logistics, Retail, Luxury Retail and/or Automotive and Industrial. solutions are helpful, but not required as a proactive marketer.
- 5+ years’ supervisory or management experience of a global Sales Team (regional GM/VPs) is required.
- Strong Analytical and financial skills to manage growth revenue targets while being EBITDA positive.
- Understanding of Private Equity backed organizations is preferred, but not required.
- Must have Salesforce CRM, Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience, and strong leadership to leverage prospecting and proactive hunting for right persona’s.
- Strong Relationship management skills.
- Achievement of quarterly targets, focus on deal closing strategies, managing existing account upsells and renewals through CRM account planning playbooks, and tracking performance with KPIs and metrics for performance management.
- Player/Coach to lead and manage a playbook and deal strategy within our SalesForce CRM.
- Experience in a hyper-targeted B2B ABM sales environment preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills – writing samples required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, establish relationships quickly and deliver compelling sales messages (via video, phone and in person).
- Strong understanding and experience in messaging and positioning SaaS value prop to buyer personas of mid to large enterprises.
- Experience with successful cross functional product launches.
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multi-task, meet established deadlines and monitor project timelines and workflow.
- Strong business acumen, Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment while maintaining personal accountability for results.
- Must be collaborative to work cross-functionally to drive Lead Generation with support into the strategy and product management team of customer solution and requisitions to onboard and execute across sales organization.
- Creative, can-do attitude, proactive in nature, structured but assertive in style to accelerate delivery of deal cycle.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment – only constant is change.
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability & desire for continuous learning.
- Must be open to regular travel both domestically and internationally.
- Role direct-line reports to President and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Depending on the new hire location this is a hybrid work in office and from home position that requires you to work from either our Alpharetta, GA and/or Boca Raton, FL location 3-4 days per week is preferred.
- Note: Relocation is not required or available for this position.