WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MOJIX COLLECT?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our products and services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our web site or in connection with our products or services or that you provide to us in any other way. The Personal Information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about specials, sales offers, and new products and services.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services. Mojix may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of users of our site and services and its components. Mojix only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the web site or services so that we can improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site and services.
- Our product automatically gathers certain information related to the usage and effectiveness of our online support services. We only use such data in the aggregate, and not in a form that would identify you personally. This aggregate data helps us determine how effective support service is, so we can improve our service tools and make them as effective as possible.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Mojix if your computer supports this type of program. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at mailing@Mojix.com and include sufficient information for us to identify your account.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site and on our service are visited and by how many people. Mojix cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or to identify your screen name or e-mail address. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
WILL MOJIX SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only with your consent or as described below:
Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Mojix' agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Mojix, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Mojix may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Mojix endeavors to protect user information to ensure that such information is kept private, however, Mojix cannot guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Mojix may allow you to access certain information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. The types of information that you can access and update will change as our web site changes.
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to Mojix, even though it may be needed to receive services or take advantage of certain Mojix offerings.
- You may be able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those that may be listed in the "What Personal Information Can I Access" section above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your Mojix account by sending an e-mail to info@Mojix.com and responding affirmatively to any confirmation e-mails that we may send. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Mojix site, please send us a detailed message to info@Mojix.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.