Digital Signal Processing Engineer with at least 6 months of experience will design and implement conductive test procedures to monitor the performace of Mojix's RFID reader via BER curves.
As a Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will write and maintain embedded firmware code to control and run Mojix's proprietary devices (eNodes and eMuxes). Use an oscilloscope to monitor device interaction to ensure correct transmission of information between devices. Write code in Python scripting language to test/monitor device performance.
Develop embedded code to improve RFID readers ability to efficiently query and read tags. Write JAVA processes to monitor health of the RFID system and generate statistics. Design web GUI to provide high level system control. Optimize web interface using AJAX and HTML content to improve speed.
- Experience designing and developing embedded software
- Experience working with real-time operating systems and embedded processor architecture
- Experience utilizing scripting languages (Tcl and/or Python)
- Experience implementing board bring-up (e.g., programming and debugging)
- Experience using electrical meters (e.g., multimeters, power analyzers and oscilloscopes)
A minimum of 6 months of engineering, web design, or related experience.
A Master's Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.