Reporting to the SVP of Global Sales, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for providing the product line support for marketing program strategy, sales support and channel support. This position requires close interaction with sales, customer service and product development teams to compile and manage company's marketing collateral to accurately reflect features and benefits in Company's target vertical market segments.
- Develop Market and Product Requirements Documents
- Interacting with customers and partners to create business use case models and application notes.
- Design and implement product launches for all online/offline channels
- Work with Product Manager to define personas and requirements
- Create marketing collateral such as whitepapers, data sheets, FAQ, feature benefit sheets case studies, etc.
- Provide product positioning materials and training for sales and customer service
- Ensure products and their value propositions are clearly defined, well positioned and effectively communicated to the market.
- Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Work with journalists/analysts to ensure PR coverage in print and online
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing or related position
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and development processes
- Position is only available at Company's headquarter in Los Angeles
- Strong project management, leadership, training and sales support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior executives
- Demonstrated experience with international markets including Europe and/or Asia/Pacific.
- Exceptional writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in producing high quality marketing collateral
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
- Ability to travel 25% or as required
- MBA degree with engineering background
- Experience with networking and wireless infrastructure equipment
- Knowledge in supply chain and logistics
- Prior experience working in early stage companies on a fast growth path
- Los Angeles Headquarters